In 2016, we discovered that charity and sustainability must work hand-in-hand.
It Started with Bread in Haiti
To be a Light for Jesus by breaking the cycle of poverty with income-generating projects.
How We Do It
We started by fighting hunger by feeding children in Haiti. This is just the beginning.
- Fostering Nutrition
- Facilitating Education
Building healthier communities through education, leadership, and sustainable support.
- Supporting Local Business Development
- Providing Leadership and Training
When helping feels natural and easy, you’ve connected to your purpose.
- Strengthening Community Organizations
- Supporting Local Churches & Discipleship
What We've Achieved so far…
- Feeding 3,000 children daily nutritional meals
- Building Kitchens & Bread Ovens
- Building of Schools and Church Buildings
- Local Jewelry assembly facility and employment
- Teacher training and support
- Building local income through a commercial grinder business
- Water Well Repair and Installation
- Solar Energy Initiative in remote villages
- Local church outreach programs
- Pastoral support and training